Let be friend

Let be friend

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Tell the world about yourself

My name is Panan Janpakdee.You can call me Nan.
I'm from the small district part of Buriram province,which is in the northeast Thailand.
I have one older brother and one younger sister.Both of my parents are agriculturists.When I'm free I enjoy myself by reading my favorite books,watching my favorite tv shows and movies,talking on the phone with my family,hanging out with my friends,and going to the the new places where I haven't been yet in Bangkok.Through my life I have a lot of friends and all of them are very good to me,they are always there for me when I get in trouble,who are still my friends though sometimes we don't understand each other,who alway give me a smile and forgive me when I do mistake,and who always love me though I'm not rich and beautiful.
I have been thinking about what I want to do in the future, till now I still can't find the right and clear one,because there are a lot of things in my mind that I want to be,I want to be an English teacher,sometimes I want to be a popular singer,and sometimes I want to be a great author.However,though my dream is unclear now,I believe that the one who lives in the paradise has the best one for me, now I just look forward to follow him and obey him.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น